Hope you all well fit and healthy. We know it is very difficult for all sporting codes to really actively taking part in events.
As member of Achilles International , we are compelled to at least have 3 Local Chapter events and 1 National Chapter Event.
Our National Event this year will be based on the format of the Achilles Cup that we have done in 2020. So our Local Chapters (Official KZN and Gauteng, unofficial Western Cape) will compete against each other.
Achilles KZN will have their second Club Challenge on the same day of the start of the Achilles SA Cup Challenge.
1. Every Chapter to appoint a Team Captain / Administrator
2. All members register at your club
3. The following codes will be accepted:
- Push Wheelchair
- Hand cycling
- Standard Bike
- Stationary bike
- Cardio training
4. From 19 Jun to 3 July you can take part in this and accumulate Distances and time for points
5. Points :
– Running, Walking and push rim Wheelchair
– 1,5km = 1pt
- Hand cycle 3km = 1pt
- Bike, Stationary bike 5km = 1pt
- Swimming and Cardio 20 minutes = 1pt
6. Download Strava or use and watch to record you time and distance
7. Take screenshot and send to you Team Captain
8. Please take some photos and send to me for uploading on our website